PDA

View Full Version : Lonely, Lost and don't know where to turn?

samtheman
26-02-12, 12:18
Things have just been building and building since I was made redundant in January, I am having all my old anxiety symptoms back again, nervous leaving the house, scared in the car etc etc, I've got no friends due to having social anxiety, with no job I feel so cut of, I search daily for jobs but its been weeks since I actually had one I could apply for as there is no work around here, I just keep running over the fact my work colleagues all got took back when the company was taken over and there was no room for me. I've no prospects, I am just lost with life at the moment, the scary thing is thoughts of suicide keep reoccurring, I am scared shitless of them one hand but on the other I can see that all the pain will be over, life is just a struggle with no way out of this dark tunnel at the moment.

mistymoo
26-02-12, 14:57
hi, maybe you could join a local group, re train in something else, or visit your local mind centre, it would get you out of the house and mixing with others, im sure then your confidence would improve, take care

lee20
26-02-12, 15:03
hi, i too know the feeling of being lonely without friends.... i find it extremely hard to interact with people as it causes me to have a panic attack. just know that you are not alone with this and if you ever want a friend to talk to then private message me. take care

lee :D

saro
26-02-12, 15:47
I felt like this when my started 6 years ago and its a horrible feeling. In fact I also feel so low and lonely at the moment. You just have to get as many people around you as you can.. your friends and family. If u want a chat pm me. I hope you feel better soon :)