PDA

View Full Version : PHLEBOLITHS!!! Anyone????

pearl79
26-02-12, 12:27
I have been told i have scattered Phleboliths in my pelvis, I just wondered if anyone else has them or knows anything about them.... :huh:

Please do not google and then tell me about them... if you have personal expirience that would be appriciated!!

thanks xxxxx :D

macc noodle
26-02-12, 16:17
Pearl

Who told you this exactly???

A gynaecologist ??

Macc Noodle
xx

PS I know what they are but am not saying - only to say they are harmless

:yesyes:

pearl79
26-02-12, 16:43
hey Macc,
I had a xray to look for kidney stones, and a ct scan to see where my right side groin pain was coming from and both showed up several phleboliths, but nothing to cause the pain tho, I have recently started the pill and wish i hadnt cuz i heard they from clots :wacko: so set my HA off on to a mega spin,
Am getting sick of this pain, its in my hip and sacroiliac and lower back and some times in my leg ( all right side) ... Ive been thru so many options as you prob know after reading the other posts..... im at my wits end as to what could be causing the pain..... I went to my doc and she said ive alsorts of tests and something would have showed up. The only thing to show up was a small kidney stone (left side) and a handful of pleboliths..... Now im ll over the place with worry.... but i cant help my gut feeling is saying something.... but with HA you never know if your gut feeling is HA or not!!!!

countrygirl
26-02-12, 19:36
Could your pain be related to your spine?? I have herniated lumbar discs and I get alot of hip/groin back and leg pain and sometimes abdominal pain that is like being stabbed to death in one spot. this is all due to irritated spinal nerves. Have you ever had an mri scan of your spine??? This shows us any damage. Ii was only in my early 30's when I started getting this type of pain and no one thought my back could be bad at this age but it was!

pearl79
26-02-12, 20:07
could you describe your pains and aches country girl. it will be nice to find someone with similar pains xxxx been slowly worse xx

countrygirl
26-02-12, 23:07
I can get spine pain on both sides but it tend to affect one side at a time. Until my back really started "going" a few years ago I did not know the pains were from my spine. I would get sharp stabbing pains in the side of what I call my hip. through groin into lady bits! down front or back of my thighsm even in my foot or heel or into knee. I also get the sharp stabbing abdo pains anywhere from bottom of ribs to above groin.

This went on for many many years - I even had my appendix removed and a big exploratory operation because of the pain and had loads of x rays of hips and lumbar spine until a mri showed multiple herniations of the lumbar discs.