PDA

View Full Version : Hello

timmy932
26-02-12, 18:01
Im new to this site, in fact this is the first site ive ever introduced myself to.

Just been put on Citalopram 20mg by my medical centre after a panic attack at work, ive had panic attacks before but mostly only in briefings and even then I'd sit and sweat through it, it took one out of the blue to finally spur myself it doing something about it. Im glad i have, however i wish i did this months ago, im currently on day 3 of taking Citalopram and im struggling at the moment which is not only down to the side effects, but i hope things will get better.

Im on here to research (as knowledge is power)and to draw strength from others as i now know im not alone.

So hello everyone.....

nomorepanic
26-02-12, 18:02
Hi timmy932

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pandaa
26-02-12, 18:50
Hello and welcome Timmy. :)
Good luck with the Citalopram!

timmy932
26-02-12, 19:23
Thank you Pandaa, your reply really cheered me up (which actually supprised me to be fair) I hope your well

mary12
26-02-12, 20:21
Hi timmy and welcome, I'm sure you will find this site very helpful.. I know I have :)

Pipkin
26-02-12, 20:53
Hi Timmy and :welcome:

Pip x

Veronica H
26-02-12, 21:32
:welcome:to NMP Timmy. I can recommend the CBT4PANIC programme which is endorsed by this site. Glad that you have found us. this will get better.
Vx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=102564

angel wings
26-02-12, 21:33
:welcome:hello timmy you will get lots of help and advice on here

lee20
26-02-12, 21:37
hi timmy and :welcome: to nmp... i have only been here 4 a day and already i have had some really useful advice from other members. i also suffer with panic attacks.

stormyok10
27-02-12, 18:26
Hi All,
I am also new to this site, have just been reading all the replies from you all & its so helpful knowing you are not alone with anxiety, reading other peoples problems & how they cope gives you hope that things will get better. Keep the letters coming in. Thank you.