PDA

View Full Version : partial numbness in face and right arm

Aakash
26-02-12, 18:55
Hi Guys,

I am going through something very serious from past 1 month.

I had bad cough for over a month, I neglected it and thought all is well,
Then one day suddenly my face went kind wierdly partially numb, I panicked and
Went to ma doctor he thought I might have some issue with some medicine reaction
So he told me that drink coffee for 2days u ll be fine.

I did but nthin happened, by that night my right arm also started to act tingly and partially numb.
I went to him again, he told me to go see a neurologist, I went to the neurologist, he told me
To go for a MRI for brain and cervical spine, I went and nothing was detected,
I went to him with the reports and he gave me some anti anxiety tablets.
When I used to take the tablets it happened more and I felt too dizzy and tinglish throughout the day, I stopped taking the medicine on my own and now I feel better, I go to him and tell him he says good. So its not anxiety, he suggested a complete body checkup, so I went for it and I found out some Uric acid is high and its causing me joint problems.

Now I don't understand what's wrong with me I am now eating the new medicines for Uric acid and some pus cells bacteria in my urine for that.

Has any one faced such issues or I am the unlucky one. Sometimes I feel like what have I done for such kind of trouble.

Thanks for you replies in advance

Aakash
27-02-12, 12:40
Some one please help i am waiting

flossie
27-02-12, 13:13
Hi Aakash. I am sorry you are having problems at the moment.
Axiety can affect you in many peculiar ways, tingling and numbness sensations in the face and arms can occur. Can I suggest maybe you try asking your question in the Health section and someone who visits there may be able to help.
As your doctor is looking toward a uric acid/joint diagnosis you could have a look at an arthritis site too. I belong to the forum here http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/Home
All the best and I hope you get it all sorted soon.

Aakash
28-02-12, 08:16
Thanks Flossie, really appreciate :)