PDA

View Full Version : panicing now

shelley1813
26-02-12, 19:27
Does any1get strange tingling sensations all over body. I am at the minute they only lasting seconds but they are scary!!!!!!!!!

countrygirl
26-02-12, 19:33
I went to bed last night and had the most weird whole body tingling, like being plugged into an electricity supply that went from head to feet cross between intense tingle and buzz and only lasted a few seconds. I thought I could panic and freak:D the usual reaction but I told myself to just ignore them and they would go away - they lasted on and off for about 20 mins and then I fell asleep.

I had been rushing around and was very tense so assume this was the reason. I get this alot nearly always once i get to bed and try and relaz.

I have been tested inside out for neuro diseases over the years.

shelley1813
26-02-12, 19:37
thanx for reply. I have been ok all day but anxiety kicked in a couple of hours ago and my mind wont rest and symptoms are getting more by the minute :mad:

sherylee xx
26-02-12, 20:30
its all anxiety hun all the tinglin ect is due to over breathin even if you dont realise you are over breathin xx

angel wings
26-02-12, 20:36
It is really hard because sometimes the more you try and stop yourself the worse it gets i usally end up having a bath when i get bad to try and relax my body a bit and if your not breathing properly it will make the tingling worse which oftern happens when starting to panic hope it goes away soon :hugs:

pablo22
26-02-12, 20:44
i get this all the time now, like a tingling , or like ill get a hot flush one second and i wanna rip off all my clothes and jump into the fridge.. or my limbs get cold.. or just my feet. Or like someone i poking me with hot pins!

sometimes i feel like im going to break out in hives, or get like mysterious red spots of a rash

nightmare ugh