PDA

View Full Version : Another month another pregnancy worry...

miniholly
27-02-12, 02:10
Hi there everyone, its been a while since I've posted on here, I've been getting tons better lately since I've been on Citalopram for nearly 2 months now and I feel almost fully recovered after having a few friendly ears to talk to and with my meds.
However, I still have the odd phobia, pregnancy being my main one (I think its called tokophobia?). I'm on the Pill at the minute and have been for the past 4 months but I was on it before after being on it for a year previously I took a 2 month break from it.
Anyway, last week a day after me having sex once with my boyfriend I had dirreha, anyway I panicked like full on panicked for the first time in ages and then I couldn't remember if I took my Pill before or after the dirreha incident so I took another one just in case seeing as the pamphlet that comes with my Pills says to take another pill if I have dirreaha after 3 hours of me taking it which I think I did but it also said its OK to accidently take two in one day so I think I was covered either way?
Haven't had sex since last Saturday at all but its been praying on my mind allll week :mad: And then tonight I had a regular stool movement but I'm worried its affected my Pill as it happened around an hour after I took my pill. Grrr.

Any insights please? Will I be okay? xo

miniholly
28-02-12, 00:46
Anyone? :(

Breezay
28-02-12, 12:18
Most pills cover you for one missed day, some up to 3 missed days. I think you'll be ok.