PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else had a baby and felt......

katie23
27-02-12, 11:27
Disorianted after the birth I can't tune into convos and I feel so shaky and anxious like im going to burst.....and my head feels like complete mush!

---------- Post added at 11:27 ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 ----------

Oh I have contacted the Dr btw and she has put me up to 40mg on my medication x

lelespears
27-02-12, 11:30
Maybe as your dr to test your thyroid.

Lele x

amandaj
27-02-12, 12:40
hi katie congratulations on your baby ,not sure how old she or he is but i remember feeling not with it for a while after my little 1 was born, it is a big shock to your body having a baby hopefully if the dr is putting your meds up you will start to feel better have you other children did you feel ok after them , anxiety is a pain it can make us feel the way you are describin and lack of sleep wont help either hope you feel better soon amandaxx

karentia
28-02-12, 07:00
hi hun , i felt really out of it after my baby was born (shes 2 now) i remember sitting on the bed alone feeling like id been drinking or taking drugs !!! my mother in law came round and made me some sugary tea an toast (i never drank tea lol ) made me eat an drink it lol i probably wasnt eating or drinking enough so that wasnt helping, it is a huge shock to the body hun . i started to feel better after around 2-3weeks