PDA

View Full Version : To All Emetaphobia Sufferers!

bubblestar
23-06-06, 10:09
Hi Guys

Hope im not breaking any rules by posting this, but i joined an emetaphobia forum yesterday for some extra help and found an amzing post that i think all emetaphobes need to read!

Its a Q & A post by an expert microbiologist, thats studied viruses and vomiting!

this is the link.. not sure it will work as i needed to register to join the forum but il try it anyways

http://www.emetophobia.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8722&PN=1

hope its ok to do this. it really is a great post for anyone with emetaphobia. if it doesnt work.. i can always paste the whole post over if im allowed??

xx

hayles
23-06-06, 11:27
Very interesting, helpful and reassuring - Thanks

Hay x

nomorepanic
23-06-06, 20:24
Bubble

That is fine - I recommend that site a lot as well as it seems a good one to help sufferers.

Thanks

Nicola

Incii
02-07-06, 00:14
Hi there
thank you so much for that link, i found it realy interesting and i'm sure it will help me a lot.
It answered a lot of questions that i have wanted to ask for years but never knew where to ask them.
I'm going through a rough time at the moment with emit so i'm happy to find anything that makes me feel even remotely better and that site certainly has taken a little of the worry away, for that i'll be eternaly gratefull.

Sharon :)

bubblestar
03-07-06, 20:11
Hiya all

glad that post has helped reassure some people!

x

nic1
07-07-06, 13:03
hello all emetophobics. am new member and cannot believe there are many of us who suffer with this uncontrollable fear. i have had this debilitating phobia all my life and its only in the last four years i have started to get it under control rather than it control me. there is help out there and no matter how old you are things can get better.

ngray

mrsangel
31-07-06, 15:26
Hi guys, I've posted in the media/research forum and hope you don't mind me posting here too, but I'm a women's magazine journalist and am looking to interview an emetephobe (female) about their experience of living with this phobia. I can promise to tell your story with the utmost sensitivity but I do need someone who's happy to put a name and photo to their story. PM me if you're interested. Thank you!