PDA

View Full Version : mums pain

sarahblonde32
27-02-12, 21:05
what's more worrying than a health problem of your own?? one of your family...iget so worried about my parents it makes me feel sick..i start trying to imagine how i couldnt live without them and what if something is wrong....

my mum has a nagging ache under her clavicle and at first we thought it was a pulled muscle or slept funny on it,but it hasnt gone away. she has jsut lost a dear friend to cancer and she knows that started with a nagging ache...so now im worried sick she has some tumour or something...
she says she will go to the doctors this week so now its a case of waiting and i bet he just says take painkillers.

:huh:

fuzzy head
27-02-12, 21:09
Try to think the best. Right now your mum needs you to be positive. Bet it's muscular.
Phil.

pearl79
27-02-12, 21:12
I get aches there.. been docs about it loads but get told its muscular xxxx due to tension xx

karentia
28-02-12, 06:54
oh hun , i know exactly how u feel about your parents ! i feel exactly the same , i worry constantly about there health . Both my parents are now in there early 70's so every pain or niggle i seem to panic over !!! im 32 an suffer really bad from general & health anxiety an my parents are my main support . ive been told i take on too much resposobility for other peoples health but just cant seem to help myself !!!

sarahblonde32
28-02-12, 09:59
Hey,

Yes i know, sometimes if im having a good day or feel happy i suddenly think that something is going to happen so i shouldnt feel happy....
cant help but worry, i just dont know what i would do if it's bad news...but yes i need to be supportive not drown in my own misery!

sarah

nicola1980
28-02-12, 10:13
I feel exactly the same about my parents, i worry all the time about if something happens to them, there my security blanket and i love and need them so much that it scares the life out of me that one day they won't be around xx

sarahblonde32
28-02-12, 18:03
i know exactly...i cannot and dont want to think about them not being there...
x