PDA

View Full Version : happy

ZD
27-02-12, 22:01
Hi all , since being on Citalopram . i have improved dramatically , i did have both the panic anxiety , to be honest i m not sure which was worse , both as bad as each other , at the time my gp recommended i leave my job and go work with my family and in one respect , i m glad i did as a year later my mum passed away , but with out the citalopram , a fantastic gp from the states and my amazing councillor who again is not with us any more i would not be here to tell my story .Loosing a child is one of the most traumatic experiences i ve ever had to deal with in my life , but i decided it was not going to win i was and people say i m so brave and inspirational , no i m not i had a choice and i wanted to live , so here i am , much better , able to enjoy life to the full , my one regret is not finding or being told about nmp then .
Zoe. xx

erin31
02-03-12, 20:12
You really have had an awful time and I am pleased you feel better and are able to enjoy life once more.
Thank you for your post. You really are inspirational. x

ZD
02-03-12, 20:47
Thanks erin31 , for your kind reply , you have made my day xxx

All my love
Zoe
Xxx

Naro1
11-03-12, 03:49
Eliana, I too is on Citalopram but ealry days yet.

Thank you for posting your progress ans success with the meds!

This will serve as an inspiration to us all having difficult time to persevere and keep sticking with it!

Good job, and may you continue to be well! Enjoy your life!

bignik
11-03-12, 12:52
glad to hear your feeling better Zoe :)

pinkdove
11-03-12, 12:56
so pleased for you zoe...long may it continue xx

soulcrosses
15-03-12, 10:06
I'm sorry that you've experienced all of the things that you have, that's awful. But you have inspired me that you are able to create a positive outlook for yourself. I wish you all of the happiness in the world. You're awesome!