PDA

View Full Version : Tunbridge Wells meet, this Saturday, 3pm

eight days a week
27-02-12, 22:13
Hey guys :)

We're having a meet this Saturday. You guessed it - it's in central Tunbridge Wells...and at 3pm!

We're a regular meet-up group in Kent, and have a main thread, but we're struggling for numbers a bit for this Saturday. It's such a shame, because everyone who's ever joined us has found it really helpful to be in a group who all understand how anxiety and depression feel, and to chat about it and also - yes, if we feel like it! - have a laugh about it.

Everyone who has joined us once has wanted to come back - we try to be as supportive as possible :yesyes:

So I just wanted to make a new thread to advertise this meet in particular because people might be interested if they see a location that is close to them :)

If anyone is interested please send me a private message. We'll meet around 3pm in a pub in central Tunbridge Wells. Hope to see some of you on Saturday! :yesyes:

(The main thread about the meets and our group is here: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=98274&page=12)

littleredhen
28-02-12, 07:43
I will definitely be there. I have pm'd you with my phone number and put a message on the facebook page. Hope it's still happening (but understand if you cancel due to low numbers).

eight days a week
28-02-12, 10:25
Thanks for your message, great to hear you're coming! We just need one or two more people, but the more the merrier :)

littleredhen
28-02-12, 11:41
I am more than just coming. I have rearranged my whole weekend around coming!

:D

But seriously, I don't mind if it needs to be cancelled as I am going to Tonbridge on saturday anyway. I am collecting a new moped! (because I really can't do trains and I'm fed up with sitting in traffic) so the moped gives me FREEDOM!

eight days a week
28-02-12, 21:48
Looking good for this Saturday - the meet is on as planned with 4/5 of us meeting up so far :yesyes:

Please PM me if you'd like to join us :)