PDA

View Full Version : Im back after 3 years!!of bad anx

help me 21
27-02-12, 22:16
:) hi every one I'm back 3 years later lol did come on last year for a lil nose. Well just been going though some posts and I'm like omg that was me years ago really bad anx I had my anxiety was so bad I cudnt go out the door I thought I had a brain tumor all sorts I had fuzzy vision, blurred vision ,misty vision, bad panic attacts, chest pains, the not feeling real, dizzy feelings, head felt like it was going to explode. Had it all every day for 3 years. :weep:. Its all so been a year with hardly any anxiety my eyes are now back 2 normal i still have the not feeling real but its mild get the odd dizzy feeling when anx. My depression is ok also still on my antidepressents but haven't been taking them which I should be oh well. To all you anx ppl your not alone please feel free to private message me anytime would love to help and have a chat. Look forward to your comments. X:yahoo:

nomorepanic
27-02-12, 22:17
Hi help me 21

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

shaka
27-02-12, 22:40
Hi: help me 21
Thanks for a great post,just when you feel there is no hope, you come across a post like yours

help me 21
27-02-12, 23:01
Thank you. :D belive me I had it really bad. I thought I was dieing at one point I wudnt get out of bed I was stuck there day in day out its took me years to over come it. I was its bits crying all the time was so depressed used to shut ppl out blame every one. Pushed a lot of ppl away back then I thought no 1 new what I was going though it felt like it. I used to go to the doctors every day crying screaming at them telling them they wasn't doing there job. I some how manged over the years with the help of my amazing boyfriend he helped me though it all. I'm just soo happy I'm back to my normal self. I have the not feeling real thing but its under control!! :roflmao: I can now finaly say iv beaten anx the bad bits.:yahoo:

CameronG
27-02-12, 23:30
Congrats, u give us all who's just starting out on the road to recovery hope

Pipkin
28-02-12, 08:59
Hi there and :welcome: back!

Good to hear your story and look forward to reading your posts.

Take care

Pip x

help me 21
28-02-12, 11:23
thanks all will be posting often :)