PDA

View Full Version : brain tumour?

missbelle
28-02-12, 03:52
i feel like writing that basically i feel like EVERYTHING is wrong with me ... i feel ill in every aspect , my ears, my eyes my heart my random stingy sensations, the shaking the tummy upsets , slurred speech, headaches, flu symptoms and extreme fatigue i feel like i am in a dream/nightmare constantly , it is just awful :(

lisad1977
29-02-12, 13:10
hi there missbelle. i to have all theses symptoms im sat here now in fear im dying i have pain in chest head face neck and arm
feel sick and dizzy. imso scared its heart attack stroke blood clot or cancer.

missbelle
02-03-12, 04:02
me too ... i get sever chest pains rite before i drift off to sleep , i have ear pressure and swelling in the right side of my face and jaw, i am frekkin convinced i have a brain tumour or some sort of heart disease

jessicalittler79
02-03-12, 04:16
same with me ,u guys are not alone its awfull :(

lisad1977
05-03-12, 19:36
so cant cope any more the pains are getting worse. chest arms neck back head feeling sick dizzy.

Mountainclimber
05-03-12, 19:53
OK, Relax its only bad thoughts your having, and your body is responding. Distract yourself think positive thoughts. to get rid of these negative thoughts. Tell yourself your fine, and dont go looking for things wrong with yourself. BE POSITIVE. :hugs:

missbelle
10-03-12, 17:20
thank you guys :) <3