PDA

View Full Version : Is it a blip? Should I increase?

fairyclairy
28-02-12, 10:52
Hi, I've been on 20mg since new years eve - I haven't noticed a huge difference since increasing from 10mg but I do feel miles better than I did before I ever started these.
Over the last 4-5 days I've felt horrible again, I've had constant anxiety, my hearts been racing, my stomachs been churning which has meant diarrhoea after eating anything, I feel like my insides are shaking, very emotional, constantly exhausted and can't be bothered with anything an I feel like I'm on the verge of screaming and going insane! This has all come on an I feel so ill again - I've read you can have blips so I didn't know if it was one of those or that I'm back to square one - or if I did need to increase to 30mg which my doc did say was possible. I've been referred to therapy and waiting to hear about my first appointment.
I just feel so low, everyone around me keep saying how proud they are of me cos I'm miles better but inside I just feel like I'm on the brink.
I woke at 4am this morning in a panic attack which was horrible and scary an that hasn't happened in months!! :weep: x

stuboyz
28-02-12, 11:52
just keep with it all