PDA

View Full Version : A stitch that wont bugger offfffffffff

whatisitnow
23-06-06, 15:57
Hi
Does anyone ever get like a stitch feeling under the right side of their ribs? I have been sat on my but most the day drinking tea with a friend, so its not like when you run and get a stitch or anything like that & it started an hour ago & is still there. Anyone know what it is & how they got rid of it. Its not mega painful, more annoying than anything.
Caz xxxxx

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

whatisitnow
24-06-06, 16:15
Looks like i might of pulled a muscle. Spoke to someone this morning. I do remember when i was sat on the sofa talking to my friend yesterday i leant to the left & twisted down to take a yellow pages out the bottom of the cupboard next to the sofa. Think i did something then.
Anyone know if im suppose to try & stay still or is it best to move about as normal? Feels like a knot kind of sensation.
Wanted to cut my grass today but dont like to now!
Caz xxxxx

emma chant
24-06-06, 18:32
HI i have had a stitch a couple of times under my rib cage.
I know it hurts,but i just exercised and hav'nt had it since.
BEST WISHES XXX;)

e chant

Kez
26-06-06, 16:23
Don't want to lower the tone.....but could it be wind?:D I have had trapped wind in the place you're describing, try poking it a bit and wait for a gurgle!!!!

Take time to smell the roses.

whatisitnow
26-06-06, 16:27
Haha nah it was fine after a couple of days, it wasnt in the place where you get wind. Hard to explain really, i just thought i would ask what people do with a stitch or, a pulled muscle. But its fine now. 90% better.
Caz xxxxxxx