PDA

View Full Version : Have your feelings changed?

miss sleepy
29-02-12, 13:40
Might be barking up the wrong tree here or my lack of feeling may be due to a combinatiOn of things other than the medication.
Has anyone found that they feel differently towards their partner since taking the cit?my feelings of love for my boyfriend have either gone or are really buried right now. I simply have nothing. Not sure if this is going to go away and is jut a temporary thing or perhaps the drugs are making me see things more clearly. I still feel numb most of the time. It's really hard to have a good laugh at anything or enjoy myself, but that could be because of a recent bereavement.
Man, I wish I knew. Just feel a complete shadow of myself :(

CameronG
29-02-12, 19:10
Personally no for me, maybe its something that u actually feel but have hidden from or maybe its a thought u may snap out of xx

angel wings
29-02-12, 19:16
yes my sex drive is zero at the moment :huh:

CameronG
29-02-12, 19:44
That can b an effect angel, fortunately not for me lol xx

angel wings
29-02-12, 20:09
lol i know my husband is not to impressed :)

Mountainclimber
29-02-12, 20:18
You will get better, dont be so hard on yourself, relax enjoy life yourself and dont worry about IFs and BUTS, Good luck

bignik
29-02-12, 20:22
depression in general affects your mood, kind of desensitization , things will pick up once your feeling a bit better and confidence increases

fell_on_black_days
29-02-12, 22:22
I'm feeling that too, a kind of numbness and a very low sex drive. I don't know if i's the meds or not but I know what you mean.

angel wings
29-02-12, 22:29
know what you mean about the numb and emotionless feeling i think the cit does effect your emotions well it has for me but i know it will pass also bereavement can really effect the way you look at things so could be a combination of the two,hope things get better for you soon xx

miss sleepy
29-02-12, 23:01
I guess I have to give it more time, no sense in worrying about it as I have enough on my plate right now. I think it's more a case of seeing clearly but I don't want to mess things around until I'm certain. God knows he's been putting up with my moods, well, avoiding his zombie girlfriend more like!

fell_on_black_days
03-03-12, 00:04
hmmm, not just me then. thanks angel wings.
felt very zombie like today, half asleep without really feeling tired and feeling well, nothing. am getting forgetful too.