PDA

View Full Version : Going it alone...

asear85
29-02-12, 14:10
I HAVE FOUND THIS SITE SOOO HELPFUL AND AM SERIOUSLY TRYING TO CONQUER THIS WITHOUT MEDICATION... IT IS SOO FRUSTRATING TO NOT BE ABLE TO JUST WALK OUT OF THE DOOR WITH OUT HOURS OF THINKING ABOUT IT.. ANY ADVICE ON WAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT??? HERBAL REMEDIES ANYTHING???:unsure:

Rach29
29-02-12, 17:31
Hi im doing it without medication its hard i try to keep busy try to keep positive tho hard sometimes but ive done it once im determined to beat it again on my own unfortunatly dont know anything about natural remedies im a bit of a wimp so the best advice i can give is be strong think positive and dont give up x

asear85
29-02-12, 17:43
hi.. yes keeping busy is wat i need to do.. yh im a chicken 2.. i tried kalms but to be honest i think i felt worse with them... thanks u stay strong to hun. xx

Rach29
29-02-12, 18:31
ive tried kalms but they never helped me just made me panic more incase somethin happened to me haha x

paula lynne
29-02-12, 18:40
Hi hun, Ive had panic and anxiety for 11 years. Despite my doctors pleading, (after they had me on valium and painkillers for 3 years) I decided to get better alone.

Some people do respond well to medication, and there is nothing wrong with that. For others, like me, its the power of the mind that helps.........pm me if you want to talk further.....

I just decided a few years ago (when I joined here) that enough was enough, and I was going to start to expand my comfort zone.....I brought on the panics, anxiety, migraines, vertigo, palps, but do you know what? I was having them anyway, and they ruled my life. Yes, I still get them (some of them) but IM in control now, not them. I took back my power, and they just hang around me now, instead of controlling me. x
Dont ever give up. Crap happens, but you can still be the best you can be. xxxx