PDA

View Full Version : Scared this is something serious

Rachel1984
29-02-12, 15:20
Hi everyone,

I am a 27 yr old female. Around 2 months ago, I started suffering from head/ skull pains. Not headaches, rather short weird, pains. They don't hurt very much and they occur around all the areas of the head. I also started suffering from anxiety around the same time- due to these pains. I have been googling alot (stupid, I know) and can't stop thinking about brain tumours, brain anureysms, (however spelt) I have become very depressed and have lost weight. Other symptoms include lip tingling/ numbness and increase of headaches recently.
I had blood tests done not long ago and they were all fine.

Do you guys think this could be something serious? I am so scared,this is really affecting my daily life. I think about this and dying and all these awful thoughts 90% of the time. I feel so unhappy, and not myself (I was quite a happy person till this started!) I am a mum and am feeling it difficult to keep myself together...

Rachel

pearl79
29-02-12, 15:25
get brain tumor thoughts out of your head right now!!!!

Ive been exactly where you are right now!! And you DO NOT have brain tumor symptoms at all... You get other symptoms before you get any pain but you dont even have the right kind of pain.

The numbness and all other symptoms are all anxiety!!! All of them!!!

Now chill!! :yesyes:

gypsywomen
29-02-12, 15:28
These sound like nerve pains ,it can be from your back teeth ,i get them try not to worry ,,with anxiety everything we get is mad to feel thousand times worse :)