PDA

View Full Version : hello!

xoxbabygalxox
23-06-06, 16:57
hello ppl!
i am an 18 year old female and suffer from bad panic attacks and anxiety! i have just found out about this site and would like 2 chat 2 other ppl with the same xperiances and difficulties i face on a day 2 day basis with this.
i would appreciate any advice and a gd old ramble on with ppl who no what i am goin thru!
thanks xxxx

trac67
23-06-06, 17:02
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

xoxbabygalxox
23-06-06, 17:20
thanks trac xxx

jill
23-06-06, 18:06
Hi :D:D

WELCOME TO THE SITE

There are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something
learn as much about it as you can
knowledge conquers fear

Wenjoy
23-06-06, 18:08
welcome to the forum. Panic attacks are horrible and the trouble is that once you have had one - you rmemeber it so vividly and hate it so much that you dread the next one coming so you kinda bring it back by fearing the feelings of fear - if that makes sense. I have had panic for years and it comes and goes and on a good day I just try to calmly breathe from my stomach and replace negative panic thoughts for positive ones like !"ok I feel sick and dizzy and breathless but I am fine - I am doing great - Nothing bad can hurt me - its only a feeling and feelings cant hurt you = just relax and ride the feeling..!" sounds corny i know but positive thoughts really do help!
Good luck and use this site as its brilliant for anything connected with panic. Good luck>love wenjoy

emma chant
23-06-06, 18:46
HELLO im echant 15 yrs old.Welcome to the forum.I can give you some advice 4 anxiety because i suffer from it myself.

TAKE CARE
xxxxxxx:D

e chant

Karen
23-06-06, 18:57
Hi there

Welcome to the forum.

You might like to have a read through the following information as a place to start:

First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps)

Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms)

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

polly daydream
23-06-06, 20:40
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes

Polly

ceecee
23-06-06, 23:35
hi welcome to the forum!i,m sure you,ll find some really great advice here,and feel reassured. take care rachel x x x

clickaway
24-06-06, 00:30
Hello and welcome aboard.

We are all here to help one another and hope that you will gain comfort, friendship and advice from us.

Take Care,

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

manmoor
24-06-06, 04:03
Hi,

Welcome to the best place for advice and new friends you will be made very welcome.

Mandy

xx

chucklehound
24-06-06, 09:24
Hi and welcome to NMP!:D

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

giddy
24-06-06, 13:17
Welcome to the forum
Love Helen

nomorepanic
24-06-06, 15:20
Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and you meet some great people here and gets load of advice.

Nicola

xoxbabygalxox
24-06-06, 17:04
thanks 4 the welcome evry1 and advice xxxx

monty
25-06-06, 13:56
Hi, welcome, I'm lucy (16 yrs old)

I hope you find some help here!

xx

Sal_2k6
26-06-06, 10:01
Hi

i hope you find lots of help and advice to help you on this site

take care

Sally

Paddington
26-06-06, 11:46
hello baby gal!So glad you found us.YOU CAN NOW START TO GET BETTER!Before i found no more panic,iwas housbound and and depressed,on friday I WENT TO A CONCERT!!!!Welcome to your new start!love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

hayles
26-06-06, 14:05
Hi and a very big welcome to you.
Thanks for posting on my frightened post.
It helps to gear you are not alone doesn't it?

Take care x

Hay x