PDA

View Full Version : hi, im new here :)

abrown
29-02-12, 16:39
Hi everyone, just thought I’d leave a message on here seeing as im new and it seems to be the thing to do!
Im relatively new to the London area and have found that recently ive started experiencing relatively mild but long anxiety attacks.
Im a firm believer in meditation but ive let it slip a bit lately, so im taking positive action to not let it get the best of me. Even just joining this forum has made things seem a bit more barable straight away, positive action and all that!

So anyway, without going on about myself to much, how is everyone? If anyone has any advice or even if anyone wants to know much about the meditation I do (or have sidelined a lot recently since moving down here) then feel free to ask!

Anth

nomorepanic
29-02-12, 16:42
Hi abrown

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pipkin
01-03-12, 09:05
Hi Anth and :welcome:

Pip

Carys
01-03-12, 09:43
Hi there Anth,

Sounds like you have some plans in place to address some of your panic, I hope you find some additional help here. :welcome: