PDA

View Full Version : some advice and reasurance please

pinkpenny1uk
23-06-06, 17:51
just when i think i was doing ok i started this morning having real bad thoughts.
my rib cage area aches bad and has done for the last few months. the aching radiates into my shoulders and chest area. its worse on my right side but i m right handed so i wondered if that makes a difference?

i am convincing myself again i have breast cancer even tho there is no lumps or anything.
does anyone else have or has had this aching? if so how long does it or can it last? how do u get through it? its not really painfull more like when u get a nagging toothache. its always there in the back ground. and the more i think about it the worse it feels.

i'd appreciate any input or advice

thanks
pp

Attsila
23-06-06, 18:49
I have the same thing....it is a very common anxiety symptom....Don't worry you will be ok....I pray that we all can get healed of worry and panic. It is just no fun

worrying is alot Like a Rocking Chair It is something todo but it won't get you anywhere

emma chant
23-06-06, 20:08
HI THERE,try not to worry or even think about it.Take your mind off it
by doing something like reading a book.IT'S JUST ANXIETY SYPTOMS.
TAKE CAREXXXXX

e chant

anxious
23-06-06, 22:12
Hi there,

i get a lot of pain in my shoulder, under my arm and at the top of my ribcage. Mines at my left side (left handed). I too get the same worries as you. It comes and goes, sometimes worse at certain times of the month.
I find it reassuring that we have the same problem, obviously another one of anxietys little quirks.
hth,
anx x

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects