PDA

View Full Version : Heightened Sense of Smell!

eva82
01-03-12, 00:12
Last night I spilled some vanilla scented body spray in my room and didn't think much of it. I went to sleep and within an hour woke up feeling a little anxious (not out of the ordinary for me). Well, the smell of the spray hit me so hard and I got so nauseous I had to leave the room and sleep on the couch. I still smelled it even on the other side o the house, went from various rooms trying to get away from the smell. Nothing worked!!

Sadly, the mix of anxiety and nausea from the spray didn't allow me to sleep at all. Everyone else says the smell isn't that bad, smells nice and not too strong. So I'm worried now that all of a sudden I am super sensitive to the smell of vanilla which I usually love, and that it makes me nauseous. Has anyone had this happen before? Sorry for tmi, but I am due for to get my period any day now and have been extra anxious and weepy. Maybe that has something to do with it?

blue moon
01-03-12, 22:52
Hi,I have high sense of smell I keep smelling cat wee my husband say it is not we do not have cat but this smell making me ill.He thinks because we have had lot of rain it could be mould,I say cat wee.
Petra x