PDA

View Full Version : Neurological disorder, high tsh or panic attack

JOYDEEP02
01-03-12, 07:18
Cold wave through back side of head & sides, feeling nubness in arms & legs nervousness. I was admitted to hospital last month when it first occured. The severity was intense with blackout. CT scan of brain MRI of brain & CV junction was done, X-ray of neck & sinus was also done with all reports except the X-ray shows signs of mild sinucitis & spondalysys were normal. Blood & urine tests reports were normal. All was normal thereafter, but last saturday the attack was repeated with cold wave running through back side of the head, strange uneasiness in body, source being head. These attacks repeated several times for 2 days ranging from mild to serious. Consulted neurologist, he suggested EEG & TSH tests, EEG proved normal while TSH level is 10.3. The first abnormality so far. I have been offered Eltoxin 50, Olanex F, & Betacap TR. I am on medication for about 6 days, feeling 80% fit, but not completely well. There are feeling of dizziness, uneasiness in head & nervousness. Doctor is 100% confirm that I am having panic attacks nothing serious about me. I am 28 yrs old & I have done ECG & Echo with normal results. Is he right? But I can feel what is happening to me. Can anyone help on this topic? Is this migrane, spondalysys or high TSH effect? Thanks in advance. I have no such anxiety in office or home & never before felt like this before the forst attack. Please help...