PDA

View Full Version : pain caused by anxiety????

pearl79
01-03-12, 08:08
I struggle will lower back pain/ache for about 4 months.. have always suffered with my back due to birthing 3 large babies (largest 10lb.5) but the youngest is all most three, yes i do have to lug him about due to him having a permiinant broken leg, but not as much as youd think cuz he can walk some. But i have noticed that this ache came along when my anxiety hit its worse ( i was worried about breast cancer, then i started midcycle spotting then that sent me loopy, cancers galore!!) so this is when the pains started, but now its constant, and really stiff... especialy either side of the bottom of my spine.. mostly the right side. i also have an ache in the right of my groin/ actually just above my hair line. so sometimes i feel as though my hip bone stings/aches.

Anyway, this is still a big worry for me, Ive had a renal ct, and a ultrasound of my bits and kidneys, also full bloods which includes inflamation. everything normal...

So my point is... if i have clear results, what is causing my pain?

So my question is.. does anyone one have constant or on going aches, due to tension and stress? maybe for more than a few months ? I used to get the temporary anxiety aches and pains but not so much any more since my anxiety has been bad.

Please let me know, as this is seriously effecting my life :(

---------- Post added at 08:08 ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 ----------

ps, im 32

maz55
01-03-12, 10:09
hi Hun, I also suffer with constant back pain for the past year, it is now getting a bit better thanks to some gentle exercises daily, and yoga.I to had large babies 5 of them within 7 years, but it is only now that the strain this put on my lower back has become evident.When I went to the docs he said it was Sacro-Iliac joint pain, and on his advice and whenever possible & practical i put a hot water bottle on the pain site, and gradually over the year, along with the afore mentioned gentle exercises, it is nowhere near as bad.Try looking at this site http://trusted.md/blog/vreni_gurd/2007/08/04/walking_and_sacroiliac_joint_dysfunction_and_hip_s ocket_degradation#axzz1nrHTZc00, it does explain quite well.Good luck and please dont worry too much, painful yes, but not incurable