PDA

View Full Version : Here with some worrys.

Anxiousmess
01-03-12, 13:51
Okay, so im going to explain a little about myself and my worries and symtoms..

Im 23 years old, married, and suffering with severe anxiety and depression, its been awful recently.. my step father who was 31 died from stomach cancer 4 years ago, i am now very scared i will die from the same as him.

I have very bad stomach pain, it hurts at the bottom of my asophegus when i swallow food, iv completely lost my appetite, i have alot of wind, i burp constantly with no relief, i will burp and gag alot, iv told my doctors about my symtoms as im not eating very much because it hurts my stomach when i eat, im noticing all these symtoms and they happened to my step dad too, i am very worried about this but the doctor felt my stomach and said he couldnt feel anything to be conserned about, ive had stool samples taken, blood accult stool, urine samples, a full blood count and everything came up normal???? im so very confused, ive asked for an endoscopy but because im not throwing up blood or poppin tarry coloured stools and because of my age they wont do it, im in pain here and i dont want to eat.. it hurts!! I dont really know what to do, because i fear that what if this is early symtoms of stomach and aspophical cancer, sorry cant spell x