PDA

View Full Version : Disco lights make me dizzy/feel faint

miss_moose
01-03-12, 20:06
So i'm getting married in just under 3 weeks, we're having a house party after and have bought some lights that flash in time to music, and a spinning disco light. The thing is, they both make me feel faint and sick after a few minutes.
My fiance is intent on having them to "create a party atmoshere" but they just make me feel so ill that i cannot bear to be in the room.

I've never been to a club or disco so I don't know if this is just normal for some people, i feel like this if i've been on the computer for a few hours too.

Is it anything to worry about or am i just sensitive to flashing lights? Any any tip on how to not get so ill

Thank you

katie23
01-03-12, 21:05
They do me too!!! I always panic thinking im epileptic but it's probarbly cos im anxious then I get hypersensitive...

I avoid clubs for the same reason the dark and lights freaks me out x

snowgoose
01-03-12, 21:48
Hi :)

Honest dont worry about this too much . You are the lovely gorgeous bride and if you find it a bit too much ? then .......go and sit down outside or somewhere quiet .
But I truly believe that you will be so happy that the lights wont affect you other than to make you think ...what a wonderful day !!!!!!
Your adrenaline will turn this into a day of excitement and joy Miss Moose xx
And if you need time out ? ............there is always somewhere to escape to .
My guess is you will be loving the lights and the love from all there for you both . enjoy it . believe me the nice emotion of the day will carry you and make lovely memories . if not and you need to have time out ? well no bother ......the bride is the important one .......and it is fine to go have lie down . the guests will be having fun so no sweat .

thinking of you lots .........you are going to be so beautiful .:):flowers:

snow xxxxx

miss_moose
03-03-12, 11:39
Thank you, glad it's not just me. I worry that i'm epileptic too Katie.

I'll be able to escape to the kitchen, and hopefully outside too, and to my downstairs "Comfort room" away from everyone else.

Not long now Snow, we'll be travelling down to Whitstable in 2 weeks time, i'll be on here alot on the day I expect. As long as i say my vows that's the most important thing, anything that comes after that should be a breeze.

thinking of you lots .........you are going to be so beautiful .

Thank you my Lovely :hugs: