PDA

View Full Version : Don't know what's going on....

bukendaa
02-03-12, 09:11
Hey there...for the last week and a half. Since last Tuesday I haven't been felling very well...been getting panic attacks...derelization...depersilization...things look sort of flat and a bit lucid not all the time..sometimes my the world around me may fell a bit scary or strange. I had a psychotic episode a few months back from smoking marijuana...i got better...I've been going fine since... But for the last week just been felling a bit psychotic again...I'm on a medication called mirtazipine afenza...And I regularly take Valium..I'm 16..what called be going on ?

paula lynne
02-03-12, 11:12
Hi, valium is a muscle relaxant, and when used for anxiety is has a mild calming effect. But it should only be used for a few weeks, any longer and it starts to produce sensations like you describe. I was on it for 3 years solid.

You need to go back to your doctor and explain how its making you feel. Also, it may be the mirtazipine combined with the valium.
If you feel the psychotic feelings surfacing again, dont hang around, call your councellor or doctor.

Hope you feel better soon. x