PDA

View Full Version : Panicking

MissSunshine
02-03-12, 14:44
I breathed in the cat litter dust when closing the bag, a big puff of it went in my face now im scared!

Also it says on the cat litter bag that people with suppressed immune systems shouldn't handle it, well i dont think i have but im always telling myself my immune systems low now ive got worked up about handling the litter! :(

jade1978
02-03-12, 14:50
You'll be fine, you could always try the wood based stuff, there is no dust

Mountainclimber
02-03-12, 14:59
Your fine! dont panic. You need to breath in loads of that staff for it to have any effect, i mean spend all day breathing it in. Relax tell yourself your OK, sit down and have a drink, and relax. Seriously your OK.

MissSunshine
02-03-12, 15:01
Thank you jade and murphys law!

I may try the wood based litter and i will relax thanks for calming me, lol

Darrenb74
02-03-12, 15:39
Hello miss sunshine. If it was dangerous you cat would be ill! Is your cat ill? NO. So problem solved. I know we panic about silly things but try looking at the logical side and how fears make no sense at all. Be positive and try doing something beneficial for you everyday and you'll get a bit closer to a more optimistic outlook on where you want to be. Darren

Carys
02-03-12, 15:43
No problem, I am always breathing in my rabbits' litter...when I clean out their litter tray (use cat litter) I am in a very small space and can see it swirling in the air LOL