PDA

View Full Version : i am so scared :(

pearl79
02-03-12, 15:08
i have started having weird stinging feeling really low in the middle of my groin, im really frightened, ive rang the doctor and hes gonna ring me later.. i am in full blown panick... ive just googled bladder cancer.. and it said you can get it at ny age, im really upset that ive been bleeding microscopicly in my wee for 9 months and now ive got stinging pain, also ache in my lower back.... why have they left it too late to do anything..... :( i really feel awfully scared xxx

Mountainclimber
02-03-12, 15:43
Dont panic, sit down and try to relax, breathing exercises. Your be fine, dont let your head run riot with bad thoughts, think nice things. :flowers:

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

DONT GOOGLE ANYTHING! IT WILL RUN RIOT IN YA HEAD. THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU. :winks:

Darrenb74
02-03-12, 15:47
Hello Pearl. it could be a water infection or kidney stones ( which i've had three times since i was 17 ) although they're painful and unpleasant they're not life threatening. Or it could be absolutely nothing. drink plenty of water ( at least two pints a day ) and cranberry juice is good for women's waterworks. Darren

pearl79
02-03-12, 15:56
i was tested last week for infection... and non contrast ct scan in jan showed no stones!!! :(

Darrenb74
02-03-12, 16:16
oh ok. have you had thrush that could have lead to PID (which is basically thrush that goes inside your woman parts lol ) and can lead on to kidney infections and blood in your urine. Darren

pearl79
02-03-12, 16:43
i cant imagine so, i have had vaginal swabs recently too.... i have felt rotten for ages,,, theres defo something wrong,, its been 9 months.... no wonder my health anxiety is thru the roof if the docs just ignore me !!!

swgrl09
02-03-12, 16:49
If it is in your groin, it very well could be a muscle spasm or something.

Darrenb74
02-03-12, 17:04
9 months! you're not pregnant are you :winks: only joking. Well hopefully the doctor can give an explanation to what is happening. But really try staying positive. Good Luck.

Darren :)

kirstynic
02-03-12, 17:56
I get that alot in my left side down towards my ovaries , top of my leg and groin it is an aching pain and pretty constant.

I have had a smear 2 ultrasounds and a transvaginal and all clear I am due to have a laporoscopy as they think it is adhesions causing it

JMR
06-03-12, 14:54
Hi Pearl...Could it be ovulation pain.. I often get a weird sensation & sharp stabbing pain usually my right side when I am ovulating. Just another thought?

swgrl09
06-03-12, 15:29
what did the doc end up saying?

pearl79
06-03-12, 15:59
well he said I don't have bladder cancer and told me I had to trust him..... very difficult when your have H A x

swgrl09
06-03-12, 16:11
That's great! But yes, totally hard when you have HA. I get muscle pain in the groin area a lot and although I believe it is muscular, there are plenty of times where I think ... what if!!!

Wouldn't it be nice to believe doctors? They do go to school for years and years I suppose ...

pearl79
06-03-12, 16:21
yeah.. your right. my doctor has a gazilion letters after his made and id say he's had a fair few years of practice looking at him... it is great news....
what if is my middle name you know!!!
well I do have a pre booked appt with a female doc.. I like to get a all round check regularly.

I have the same pains in my back and groin.. I do wish it be muscular...its I've had it so long .. :-(
ash well xxxx