PDA

View Full Version : Overloaded nervous system

j2
02-03-12, 15:45
I am a long time sufferer of HA. I am not on meds but I have tried them. For weeks I have been having horrible spikes in my anxiety that have left me with headaches, twitches, "internal" vibrating, weakness, dizziness and pain down my legs and arms. I feel like am falling apart. I wake up in the morning and my muscles ache. I walk like I am drunk sometimes. My mind is racing that this is any number of neuro diseases or something related to the big C. I can't seem to calm my nervous system and to find my center. If anyone has any suggestions or reassurance I would be forever grateful.

J2

Darrenb74
02-03-12, 16:02
Hello j2. Don't know if you have tried EFT tapping before? it does help to lower anxiety. Try it at this link. it will help and be positive about it.
Darren

Sorry i can't add the link but you'll find it on you tube

robocop192
02-03-12, 16:14
Hi J2 and all. I am long term HA sufferer and have suffered it on and off for 15 years. I have done a website blog with free info with all the resources I felt would benefit somebody with HA its on http://myhealthanxiety.com/ I put stuff on the site all the time as well as video logs. Hopefully that may help a little!