PDA

View Full Version : one sided headache and pressure behind eye and in ear all same side :(

sherylee xx
03-03-12, 17:10
hey guys well iv had a headache since yesterday and today i have alot of what feels like pressure behind my eye and my ear all on the right side, im freakin out abit :( also feel abit faint and weak :( xx

Carys
03-03-12, 18:47
Hiyer Sherylee,

As your head, and any symptom associated with your head, is you major HA problem it isn't surprising that a bit of a headache is setting you off worrying. There are so many benign reasons for a headache; tension of muscles in the face and forehead being the primary one for anxiety sufferers. I get them as you are describing from clenching my jaw/teeth on one side when I am stressed. What do you think is causing yours ?(apart from serious illness/brain tumour/blood clot etc. :winks:)

Em.ma
03-03-12, 19:00
are you receving cbt?

macc noodle
03-03-12, 23:04
hey guys well iv had a headache since yesterday and today i have alot of what feels like pressure behind my eye and my ear all on the right side, im freakin out abit :( also feel abit faint and weak :( xx

Honey you just keep posting the same thing about your head and the pains.

I really do think that you should see a doctor about this without further delay. Your GP can give you a diagnosis and then perhaps some meds to alleviate the problem.

You really are just going around in circles and making yourself feel worse.

Why not go and see someone and get it sorted?

You will feel so much better once you have plucked up the courage to go and get yourself checked out.

:hugs:

I sincerely doubt that it will be anything serious.

sherylee xx
03-03-12, 23:54
hey carys thankyou for replyin hun :) yeah it could very well be due to that hun i have no idea what else could be the cause :( just get so worried :( xx

no em.ma hun i was meant to but didnt go im gunna get back in contact with them though and thanks for replyin :)xx

macc noodle thanks for replyin :) i know hun :( its just hard as all my anxiety is based around my head :( i have seen quite afew gps but i have no faith in them after my friend told me somethin that happened basically her dad went to hes gp for a 3 week headache he was told it was stress related and died 6 months later from a brain tumor :( i just cant believe the doctors :( xx

Pipkin
04-03-12, 00:02
Hi Sherylee,

I know how hard it can be to believe your doctor when you're convinced it's something serious and you think they're missing something. It's taken me years to realise this and I look back and see all the time I wasted worrying when I didn't need to. I know it's easier said than done, but try your best to see that it's anxiety that is making you ill and nothing else.

It's hard because the symptoms are so bad and feel real but, believe me, anxiety can make you feel absolutely terrible and, if your doctor hasn't found anything, I would be pretty certain that anxiety's to blame.

Take care and and look after yourself

Pip xx

sherylee xx
04-03-12, 00:05
pipkin thankyou for replyin :) i totaly understand what your sayin and more times then not i can say its anxiety and brush it off but som etimes it all gets to much and i cant brush it off il be makin a trip to my gp to ask about takin some anti ds and anythin else they think will help its been nearly 9 months now og=f non stop ha :( thankyou for your advice :) xx

Pipkin
04-03-12, 00:18
Sherylee,

I really do understand and I forgot to say that, as I sit here typing, I have pain down the left side of my head and face, particularly behind my eye. I know it's anxiety causing it but, when I'm feeling really anxious, I too could be prone to thinking it's something more sinister.

Please try not to let it take up so much of your time worrying. As I said before, I have and it's such a waste.

Take care

Pip xx

sherylee xx
04-03-12, 00:51
aw i have the same kinda thing hun but itsa more like intense pressur in my right templ and ear :( and il try not to hun thankyou :) xx

Gaspa79
05-03-12, 03:15
The feeling is really weird. You KNOW that there's like a 99.5% chance that the anxiety is causing the symptoms (specially if it's a headache), but you get worried nonetheless! I had severe headaches yesterday and it was really hard to ignore them and convince myself that HA is causing the symptoms. Seriously is like a really weird feeling, you KNOW that is HA but you CAN'T STOP THE SYMPTOM NOR THE WORRYING

Oh and if anxiety is high you can feel fatigued or weak, happened to me lots of times.

Hope this helps, try to be happy and have a nice day. Remember that is nothing but HA.

sherylee xx
05-03-12, 11:25
aw thanks gaspa79 for your reply and reasurence i appreciate it :) yeah its so hard to just think right its just anxiety cause your always thinkin what if its not so its really hard :( xx