PDA

View Full Version : Feel scared please can I talk to somebody?

capricorn234
03-03-12, 20:01
I feel unbearably sad and alone. I have ruined something good with someone because of my chronic insecurity, OCD and anxiety. I frightened him away because I got scared and sent insecure messages, when he didn't reply I felt panicky and sent a few more and left a message on his voicemail explaining how I know I blew it, I was anxious and to ask if I could just speak to him to explain what happened with me....I have not heard anything. I am so sad and numb and feel tonight I have had enough of living with this condition that ruins everything good I try to achieve. We were geting on so well and I know he really liked me then I spoilt it all. I know I have to now let go, not contact him again, I can't change it now. I don't know if I will get a response but I am hurting so much. I am starting a job next week, have been to the doctors who has upped my meds and hope I will be able to face things again soon, I feel like I am autopilot but very depressed. I just need some support,,thankyou Ellie

Shellbell80
03-03-12, 20:37
Hi

Chin up hun, I have dealt with anxiety and depression for along time now, and I can tell you my first partner was not very supportive of it hense we ended up not being together, if this person is a keeper then he will still be around trust me as I have now got someone who despite my anxiety is with me till the end. You will find that person and who knows maybe you will get a reply from this one if not then you have to say he wasnt ment for you.

Hope I have helped a little :)

capricorn234
03-03-12, 21:58
Thankyou just so unbearably sad right now

star2001
03-03-12, 22:27
hello,
great advice from shellbell80..... i was going to say exactly the same.... if he was the right one he would get it....and be there..... its him not you :) try and stay strong, its hard i know...but chin up :)