PDA

View Full Version : ?????

samlily
04-03-12, 00:41
hi my problems started 4 yrs ago when my uncles wife killed herself, thought i was o about it as i wasnt very close to her bt couple days later thought i was having a heart attack n ended up n and e bt ws jst a panic attack was a bit jumpy after n then i started to feel weird? like detatched from the world n like i was floating n worried bout everythin. then the thoughts started id have thoughts like ill the bitch kill the ******* it wouldnt be bout no1in particular n it was my thoghts bt i was s scared but having these thoughtsthat i broke down n thought i was going mental n goin to end up in mental asylum or act 1 of these thoughts out n i was petrified. then id get thoughts sayin kill urself bitch so id be petrified that i would act upon these thoughts when i dindnt want to docs said its depression bt dnt want to end it or owt?x

nomorepanic
04-03-12, 00:42
Hi samlily

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pipkin
04-03-12, 01:04
Hi Sam,

A big :welcome: to NMP

I'm sure you'll find lots of people who share your experience on here - we're a friendly bunch?

Take care

Pip x

Carys
04-03-12, 11:18
Welcome samlilly, sounds like you are having some invasive thoughts with your panic...there is lots of information on this site about those if you read the symptoms and do a forum search. :welcome: