PDA

View Full Version : Going crazy.

Worriedgirl87
04-03-12, 06:36
Hi everyone I'm going crazy right now. It's night 2 of google searching.

I have been having some symptoms that have been bothering me
And now I am scared I am hAving a stroke or brain t.

I don't. Know what to do . I can't be at peace .

I'm seriously so mad right now I ammfreaking out!

On my left temple I am having a dull pain and I am scared.

I don't know what to do. I am
Just always afraid of something.

Last night I was up all night I didn't go to bed until 5 in the morning. I woke up at 8 am . I didn't sleep much at all. I am
So sleep deprived!!!!! And now to tonight my body is so tired but I am
Too scared to sleep, I'm afraid I'm gonna be sick.

I am
Seriously so scared I can't do anything !!!!!!! I m too scared to leave my couch to go to the fridge to get a water because I'm afraid I'm gonna faint or something crazy is gonna happen to me.

When I have anxiety Attacks sometimes I get very hot and cold, and I don't know the difference between being sick and having a anxiety attack z

Ugh this headache is scary me. I'm always afraid it's the worst thing, and I'm just so scared to sleep and just function.

I'm scared :(. I wish I had someone to sleep with or talk to about this. But I don't :(. Life is hard and I am
Scared.

Mindful
04-03-12, 09:29
Awww google is the worst place to be when you are in a anxious cycle, its like having a medical book only one with thousands and thousands of articles, many of them are not even fact.

Sleep deprivation adds a load more crap on to your already highly sensitive anxious self and thats all it is, i know i make that sound like nothing, i know it feels like hell on earth but it is only the symptoms from lack of sleep and anxiety. You have to keep reminding yourself of that.

Left temple dull pain, tension headache hun, the more tense you hold yourself, your muscles in and around your head will tense up, making you feel that dull pain and spacey.

You could do some little tests to prove you wont faint, stand somewhere safe, next to the bed maybe? Stand still for 10 seconds, you will feel dizzy most likely but do you faint? I bet you dont! Then try again for 20 seconds and so on..if you feel really brave stand in the centre of a room, feet together, eyes closed and head back, then count to 10- 20-30- and so on... you wont faint, you wont even fall, but you will feel like you are going to and this is when you will recoil from the feeling, think OMG and probably head for the sofa..that is what feeds the anxiety cycle, stand your ground, yep it will be scary but the only way to break the cycle is to really see for yourself that you wont faint. x

Worriedgirl87
04-03-12, 10:02
Thank you for the reply I tried that and I didn't faint. But I am
Still worried about my headache you know ? Im worried it's something serious and i can't sleep :(

I just can't wait for it to be day time
So my sister can wake up . I hate sleeping so much . I don't like being alone , especially while I have anxiety. I am so aggravate right now. I'm afraid I Have a serious disease and I can't plan my Europe trip this summer cause afraid I won't be alive then. I'm supposed to buy my ticket Monday but I'm too scared to buy the ticket cause Idk if I'll be healthy. I'm so freaking depressed I can't sleep an I feel like goin insane.

I hate having symptoms!!!!!!!

Mindful
04-03-12, 10:07
I know its hard but you have to try to relax yourself, you have to learn to go with the feelings you are having, not fight them. To begin with it will feel like a waste of time because your mind will still race but honestly recoiling from the tension will only bring more tension. Turn off the computer, lay down, close your eyes and just let it come, you wont die, you wont pass out, rest is the next best thing to sleep. x

Worriedgirl87
04-03-12, 10:19
It's almost 430 in the morning here. I'm
Gonna try to take your advice and close my eyes and see what happens. I tried this a few
Times tonight and I would fall asleep for a few minutes then wake up in a scared panic. It's like my body and mind doesn't want me
To sleep . Like I am supposed to stay up all night and panic.

I really hate headaches and I'm
So scared ;'(

Mindful
04-03-12, 10:33
It's almost 430 in the morning here. I'm
Gonna try to take your advice and close my eyes and see what happens. I tried this a few
Times tonight and I would fall asleep for a few minutes then wake up in a scared panic. It's like my body and mind doesn't want me
To sleep . Like I am supposed to stay up all night and panic.

I really hate headaches and I'm
So scared ;'( Aww yeh i know that feeling, when the body relaxes ( when you drop off to sleep) that in itself can bring on panic surges, the thing is when you get woken by these panic surges you have to learn to go with them, it isnt easy to do and it takes time but the more you try to go with it, the less it will bother you, lets face it, recoiling in fear from it is getting you nowhere so whats to lose by trying to do the opposite and going with whatever the body wants to feel and think?

If you can get into that way of thinking, every single time a thought or a bodily sensation scares you, you will be on your way to accepting and accepting makes life with panic sooo much easier and in time it fades away x

Pipkin
04-03-12, 10:49
Aw honey, we know how hard it is. I've been there and it can feel really hopeless, but it isn't.

I know it's really easy to give advice and far harder to take it but the more you believe there's a problem, the more your body prepares for a problem, making the symptoms worse. You'll be ok - nothing bad is going to happen to you. It's just that you're so tired and anxious that you can't see a way through. There's always a way through it though - you just have to find it.

When my mind's in a real state of turmoil and I can barely concentrate, I try to focus on things I can count. The best for me is to try to remember a series of books I've read, in order, and to talk myself through the story of each. I know it sounds stupid but it works for me. Maybe episodes of TV programmes, film franchises, teachers at school - whatever is easiest for you.

Take care and keep in touch.

Pip :hugs: