PDA

View Full Version : Hi all,

Millymolly
04-03-12, 15:46
Hi everyone, I'm new to nmp but have been reading posts for a few weeks. I have been on and off ADs most of my life, I was recently taking citalopram for a while which didnt agree with me, I'm now taking 150mg venlalic xl which seems to be taking the edge off my anxiety. I've never been on a forum or anything like that, but I'm looking forward to making some new friends and hopefully encouraging a few peeps along the way! :hugs:x

nomorepanic
04-03-12, 15:48
Hi Millymolly

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mountainclimber
04-03-12, 15:53
Hi ya,welcome its a great site. Stay positive, think nice thoughts. :hugs:

pinkdove
04-03-12, 16:00
:welcome: millymolly, i was on citalopram too, and have now changed to venlafaxine, and find them much better, hope you get all the support you need, you are not alone here xx

Carys
04-03-12, 16:28
Hiyer, a BIG welcome :welcome:

lee20
04-03-12, 16:53
:welcome: to nmp. hope u enjoy ur stay here and get some good advice and encouragement

lee :D

Pipkin
04-03-12, 17:14
Hi Mandie and a big, warm :welcome:

I know you'll find lots of people here who share your experiences and that you'll also be able to give a lot to others. I'm also on venlafaxine and you'll find some active threads on this in the meds/Effexor forum. Please feel free to join in - you'd be more than welcome.

Take care and keep posting

Pip x

RebeccaFrith
04-03-12, 17:45
:welcome: :D x