PDA

View Full Version : depersonalisation/dr bad vision

lee20
04-03-12, 17:59
hi every this past week i have been a wreck. today my depersonalisation is so bad and im getting really concerned with my vision its been bad before but today i feel like im too scared 2 even open my eyes. everything is a haze and foggy. i feel so disconnected right now like im in a dream. i need some encouragement as i dont think this will ever get better. thank for taking the time to read this.

please any advice much appreciated

lee

Mountainclimber
04-03-12, 18:39
Tell yourself your fine, feelings wont harm you. think something positive, dont feed this feeling you have, do something to distract yourself. REMEMBER ITS ONLY A FEELING, Good Luck and be positive it will PASS :)

Carys
04-03-12, 19:11
Hiyer Lee, I've had exactly the foggy/hazy vision you are talking about, no idea what causes it but it is most odd. It is certainly a well documented symptom of anxiety, so bear with it and it will pass.

lee20
04-03-12, 20:03
thanks 4 the replies, i hope this feeling goes soon. its awful :(

PanchoGoz
04-03-12, 20:31
Are you rubbing your eyes a lot? Look out for this habit and try to stop if you are doing it...
People often do this with depersonalization because they automatically think it will make them more real, but it ends up making you more blurry :S

lee20
04-03-12, 20:38
Are you rubbing your eyes a lot? Look out for this habit and try to stop if you are doing it...
People often do this with depersonalization because they automatically think it will make them more real, but it ends up making you more blurry :S

thankyou 4 the advice, i will keep it in mind and stop rubbing my eyes

jessicalittler79
05-03-12, 04:43
just wanted u to know i understand you ,i also have this too and its so scary ,

lee20
05-03-12, 14:30
just wanted u to know i understand you ,i also have this too and its so scary ,

its good to know that other people suffer in the same way and im not alone with this. it is very scary and hard to cope with. i feel as if im going insane most of the time. but its a really good feeling knowing im not alone. i hope thing work out well 4 u jessica. take care

lee :)

bignik
05-03-12, 14:34

so true I was rubbing mine that bad a couple of weeks ago , I gave myself a black eye , my wife said what did you hit , I hadnt hit anything and when I spoke to my GP he advised this is what had happened , just rubbing too much.

As for depersonalisation / bad vision yes I can associate not very nice is it ..

Carys
05-03-12, 14:35
That fuzzy vision thing, with me anyway, can come on really quickly....one minute I am fine and the next I think there is smoke in the room and kind of start blinking a lot to clear it. My eyes seem to respond instantly to tension. Hope yours improves soon Lee.

Jamesk
05-03-12, 14:59
God it's a relief to read some of this, I have been getting the blurry vision thing and was convincing myself it was a stroke, with underlying vCJD and perhaps a bit of a brain tumour thrown in for good measure.

Carys
05-03-12, 15:26
and perhaps a bit of a brain tumour thrown in for good measure.

Shouldn't laugh really.....but....:roflmao:

bignik
05-03-12, 15:27
yes it makes you feel as if your not you , and then brain starts to work overtime what is it , what is it .. vicious circle starts all over again :( , but once you know what it is and your not going mad it does help a little

lee20
06-03-12, 00:34
God it's a relief to read some of this, I have been getting the blurry vision thing and was convincing myself it was a stroke, with underlying vCJD and perhaps a bit of a brain tumour thrown in for good measure.

i 2 convince myself im having a stroke.... when im not away with the fairies and i feel slightly real or normal lol :D