PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to breathe?

little.miss.worry
04-03-12, 18:31
well for 2 months now it feels like i cant breath i have seen to doctors and they said my heart and lungs sound fine they also checked if i had asthma and nothing some days are bad and others fine the intensity varies it scares the hell out of me i keep thinking im going to stop breathing sometimes it feels like i can get a deep breath then other times i cant and im not satisfied..all my family say its all in my head but i dont know! my heart tells me its anxiety and my brain says it isnt...oh and also i get heart palpitations and sometimes my heart races for no reason and i get nervous butterflies...ive had enough of it seriously :'( would you say this is anxiety and will it ever go away?!?! :weep:

CameronG
04-03-12, 18:35
i suffer the exact same so i'd like to say yes, otherwise there'd be something wrong with me too lol, im sure if you have been checked u will be fine xx

Shellbell80
04-03-12, 18:37
I have had this its caused by over breathing try and breath from the stomach nice big deep breaths and this should help anxiety can cause lots of things hun
try it and see if it helps you :D

Rach29
04-03-12, 22:43
ive had this the last 2 weeks thinking i cant breath properly then trying to get a good satisfying breath then cant i then try again and end up nearly hyperventilating trying to get that good breath so i know how you feel its horroble im scared incase i stop breathing like you but were not it is just in our heads its anxiety thats all have you noticed when you dont think of breathing your fine then you think about it and anxiety overtakes hope your ok x

jessicalittler79
05-03-12, 04:36
ive also had this for 1 month now ,its a awfull feeling and i feel like i cant get enough air sometimes and other times i feel like i am over breathing and i cant control it cant seem to slow breathing down..and i feel funny in my head when i cant breathe mine last allday

little.miss.worry
08-03-12, 18:27
Thankyou everyone! :)