PDA

View Full Version : Lumps on testicles

Samson
04-03-12, 22:11
A few months ago I noticed lumps on my testicles on the top of both my left and right ones. They're both hard and are directly in front of the tube that connects to my testicle. I haven't been to a doctor yet but I thought i'd post on here to see if I was worrying daily for nothing.
Thank you in advance
:)

cocohac
04-03-12, 23:08
Hello, my husband has a lump at the bottom of his testicle .he had it examined and scanned and found out it was ok . I'm sure you are fine but yet to put ure mind at rest go to the doctors so they can have a look
Take care ,helen

Pipkin
04-03-12, 23:13
Hi Samson,

Sound like cysts to me but you should go and see your GP to confirm. No-one on here will be able to give you a definitive answer but your GP will put your mind at ease.

Take care

Pip x

bignik
04-03-12, 23:22
yeah cysts in my opinion too but always best to be checked for peace of mind

Greenman50
04-03-12, 23:44
On Both mate ?

imho theres loads of lumps and bumps if you look and feel hard enough , i,m sure its nothing but as pipkin has said no one can advise fully on here .

Ask to see a male doc and get e,m out buddy . All over in a few minutes and its a regular thing to them looking at a set of knackers i can assure you .

Get the peace of mind mate its worth it .

sebinkent
05-03-12, 00:16
Any lumps on the testicle should be examined by a doctor but in most cases they are harmless cysts and they are VERY common. Lumps on the top of the testicle are usually epididymal cysts - I have three of them!
Again, don't panic about it but do get it checked out. :)

nomorepanic
05-03-12, 00:48
I moved this to the "male issues" forum for you"

Samson
15-03-12, 22:08
Thanks for the help everyone :D Ill check them checked out but Im a lot more reassured now :D and thankyou for moving it to the correct section :D

Much Appreciated :D