PDA

View Full Version : Sertraline no sexual dysfunction after two weeks

vetran32
05-03-12, 11:18
Hi i wonder if any one can help me been taking Sertraline 50mg for nearly two weeks and i know that your meant to get sexual side affects but to be honest havent had any sexual dysfunction if anything feeling better.
Was on seroxat for years and always found it hard to ejaculate but always managed it after about half hour literaly which was annoying lol not for my partner lol.I heard sertraline can do the same but to be honest hasnt affected me at all which is good wondered if anyone else on here found sertraline didnt affect there sexual functioning?? would apreciate a reply because i feel weird it hasnt affected me like this maybe im just lucky lol :shades:

sickandtired
05-03-12, 11:41
youre very lucky! im on fluoxetine ....week 13 and have no libido whatsoever! im sooo jealous.....

vetran32
05-03-12, 11:51
Well i was on and of seroxat for 13 years and had a loaded weapon but trouble firing if you get what i mean so maybe ill be lucky with these.I had a high sex drive could orgasm 90% of the time on seroxat but it was a marathon of a chore and very frustrating feeling absolutey knackered at the end and dulled senstion lol. Im hoping other people have had this affect on sertraline otherwise ill be anxious that somthings wrong with me that it hasnt had the negative affect lol:yesyes: