PDA

View Full Version : site with relaxation walkthru

eeyorelover
25-06-06, 04:44
I have just started using the downloads on this site and thought I would share it in case anyone was interested. The guy's voice is a little annoying but he does share some great info :)

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself. "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along."

- Elenor Roosevelt

trac67
25-06-06, 09:55
Sandy,

What is the site called mate lol

Take care

Trac xxx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
25-06-06, 14:26
Lol Trac - shall we ban her????

Nicola

trac67
25-06-06, 14:30
I know Nic and to think you made her an administrator, there is hope for me and piglet to look like good administrators yet..................or is that pushing it lol.

Love
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
25-06-06, 14:34
Oh yes there is hope ...... I deleted a post today by mistake [:O];)

I had to PM and apologise - good job it had no replies as yet!

Nicola

trac67
25-06-06, 14:40
Bloody hell you and Sandy are making me look good lol..........so shall i ban you too Nic [}:)]

Love
Trac xx

nomorepanic
25-06-06, 14:44
I think I may need banning lol!! It was the temptation of pressing that "wrong" button - it got the better of me lol

Nicola

trac67
25-06-06, 14:47
OOOHHHHHH I wanted to press it, but I wasn't allowed..........see told you how good I am, I resist temptation lol ( oh we need a little angel smilie on here just for me ).

Trac xx

clickaway
25-06-06, 14:58
Deleting a post by mistake?

oh I did that once too! [Oops!]

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

trac67
25-06-06, 15:05
oh thats it I have to ban Ray too.........I will be the only one left soon, then I can have my little angel smilie lol

Trac xx

nomorepanic
25-06-06, 15:24
Ray - haha - and admitting to it as well - you are good!

Yep we are all banned except Trac now !

Nicola

clickaway
25-06-06, 15:31
I don't know about you Nic, but I believe in equality LOL

:D

Ray

nomorepanic
25-06-06, 15:33
Ray - did you own up to the writer of the post that you removed it like i did?

Nicola

trac67
25-06-06, 15:34
WOO HOO does that make me the boss now...........god help everyone lol xxx

Trac xx

clickaway
25-06-06, 15:40
You know me, Nic. I'm very honest and admitted my fault to both posters...

[8D]

Ray

nomorepanic
25-06-06, 15:44
Ok Ray - you can stay for being so honest lol

Nicola

trac67
25-06-06, 15:50
both posters Ray? you did it twice lol

Trac xx

eeyorelover
25-06-06, 20:51
Oh brother
I really have to stop posting so late at nite - huh guys??!!
Well here is the link.... I hope - lol
http://www.controllinganxiety.com/ca/htdocs/dsp_downloads.cfm

aww come on don't ban me yet - I haven't got to do any damage to the place - give me some notice so I can get busy and really pis@ people off so everyone will remember - SANDY WAS HERE :) hahahaha

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself. "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along."

- Elenor Roosevelt

nomorepanic
25-06-06, 21:52
Thanks Sandy

Sorry we took over your post but you were in bed so couldn't answer back [}:)][}:)]

Cheers for the link.

Nicola

eeyorelover
26-06-06, 01:59
Sure Nic - pick on the new girl when she's not around to defend herself - jk haha

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

- Elenor Roosevelt