PDA

View Full Version : felt really bad today

tricia56
06-03-12, 21:50
i had to go out to my local town centre today for appointment and i havent been there foe awhile on my ownand i felt abit anxiouse this morning getting ready to go and as soon as i left my house i started to get really anxiouse my legs started to feel weak got pains in my upper back got a headache felt sick and and when i got in to town off the bus i wanted to cry because of the way i was feeling and felt like it all the time i was there and even on the back home i was like it . and when i got home i felt so drained and felt i couyldnt do that again , i havent felt like that in a long time and thought i would be ok going on my own and i dont want to go back to how i was a few years ago can anxiety really be like this as i felt as if there was something physicaly wrong with me not anxiety and will it ever get easyer

Mountainclimber
06-03-12, 22:04
Well done , you did it, praise yourself, you done well. It does get easier, but you cannot give in, go for a short bus ride tomorrow, and i bet its more comfortable for you. Try and have a snack when you feel drained and a rest. But you done well, and keep telling yourself, I done well today and I'm proud of myself. Give yourself a treat, and stay positive. :yesyes:

Diszle
06-03-12, 22:11
Yes it does get easier. And the feeling like something is physically wrong with you is just your brain trying to tell your body to sort its self out. Trawl the internet for ANY evidence that anxiety if physically harmful and you will find one 52 word article from the 1908 new york post that says somebody suggested that it might be harmful. You wont find the evidence for the simple reason that there isnt any. No matter how bad if feels its chemical not physical.

---------- Post added at 22:11 ---------- Previous post was at 22:10 ----------

so hang in there! And like the man says STAY POSITIVE! + :D +

tricia56
06-03-12, 22:17
thk u both for ur replys and advice im glad that there is this site and people to talk to about anxiety as i dont have no ne really to talk to about anxiety as my family dont really unstand

ewood79
07-03-12, 09:23
Well done tricia!!!!!