PDA

View Full Version : Poorly

emmalrob
07-03-12, 10:59
I am really worrying that there may be something wrong with me.

I got poorly before christmas that lasted around 2 weeks and then I was poorly for a couple of days at the beginning of Feb and now I am poorly again.

Feeling sort of run down, sore throat, dizziness a little, hot n cold, not achy though.

Before christmas I was working non stop packing a alot of orders each day amongst looking after 2 kids, a house and getting set for christmas and then this time I have been away for a few days at the peak district and went on a 10 mile bike ride after walking a couple of miles and not eating a massive amount, by the night time I felt like complete crap and still do 2 days later.

I am worried that I shouldn't be falling ill in such a short space of time.

Last time I had bloods taken was a few months ago and all came back fine.

I have been up and down with diet and also suffer from general and health anxiety really badly.

Any suggestions

countrygirl
07-03-12, 11:55
Sounds to me like you are just worn out!! If you can even do a long tike ride and a walk on hardly any food then you are certainly fit! and the lack of food effects can take at least day to get over ask anyone who is diabetic and has an attack of low blood sugar they don't feel well again for at least 24 hrs.

Try slowing down and eating properly and see if you still feel ill - if you do then obviously see your Dr but it does sound like you are expecting too much of your poor body:)

emmalrob
07-03-12, 12:33
Thanks for your reply, it is greatly appreciated. I just popped to the local walkin and water, temp and blood pressure and throat are normal, like you say I think I have well and truly over done it.

Think I need to take care of myself alot more.