PDA

View Full Version : feel sick all the time

nik123
07-03-12, 12:07
Hi was wondering if anyone could help me?

About a week ago my daughter was suffering with a bug she was constantly being sick, Although she is much better now i'm not so good.

I did'nt really eat much over the time my daughter was ill and now i cant eat without feeling sick, i take a couple of mouth fulls then cant eat anymore, when i get up in the morning im heaving although nothing is coming up, im taking iron tabs and multivitamins to try and keep my strength up and drinking plenty of fluid, i feel like im going to pass out all the time its horrible please can someone help im sick of feeling like this now xx

diane07
07-03-12, 12:08
Hi nik123

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

frenchbean
07-03-12, 12:39
Hi there,

I can relate as one of my symptoms is terrible nausea, especially in the morning. Do you think that seeing your daughter being sick has increased your anxiety about also being sick? I know that if my husband or one of my children is ill, I am much more anxious about also being ill.

Sounds like you're doing the right thing by drinking lots of fluids. Do you feel like you're going to pass out because you're hungry or because of panic/anxiety?

Hope you start to feel better soon and that someone has some better advice. :hugs:

ShazyA
07-03-12, 14:50
I have suffered with this previously and know how difficult it is... try to eat little and often rather than your 3 meals a day also use distraction at the same time as eating.... for me I played a game on facebook while trying to get a little food down, but anythin that will take your mind off eating, I also found it easier to eat when the rest of the family were not eating as meal times just seemed to emphasis my anxiety. It may not work for you but try it anyway.