PDA

View Full Version : low back ache/ stiffness

pearl79
08-03-12, 08:29
for the last several months ive suffered gradually worsening lower back ache, its mostly to the right side near my sacroiliac and its mostly painful when i twist or bend backwards, but on bad days/weeks its both sides and the lower part of the arch of my spine. sometimes my sacrum tingles/tickles when i wake in the morning. Its really effeting my day to day activites....

I do have a 2 1/2 year old that gets alot of carrying about on my hip, due to having a broken leg (psuedoarthrosis) so i cant imagine that helps.... but due to other issues i have, i get frightened its cancer spreading etc... when i read about back pain it aways says back pain tends to clear up by its self unless its disc releated, but my doctor did some movements with me and said it wasnt spinall (?????) but maybe sacroiliac related. not confirmed!

So am getting really upset about it now... its like my whole lower back is tight, mostly the right side but usual both, goes round my hip bones, some times weirdly into my groin, i do not get sciatica. and i do not hurt when i bend forward!

if any one has anything similar please let me know..

thankks

Worriedgirl87
08-03-12, 08:35
Mine gets like that sometime.
I'm sure mine will get worse when I have my own kids one day.
I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Unless the pain is severe,

Katie*
08-03-12, 09:00
I have the same thing, and I have a heavy 1,5 year old. :) I've had pain running down my leg, buzzing in feet etc. Back exercises have helped me a lot! And walking. Walking is really good for back problems. Getting a dog turned out to be wise. And: Acupunture worked wonders for me.

lkk2507
08-03-12, 20:35
"So am getting really upset about it now... its like my whole lower back is tight, mostly the right side but usual both, goes round my hip bones, some times weirdly into my groin, i do not get sciatica. and i do not hurt when i bend forward!"

I have the exact same thing.. I just had a baby 5 months ago but.. I had this some before I was pregnant but not nearly as bad. I have endometriosis but I dont know if this is what the back pain you can feel with that is like. I feel like its more muscular skelital. could it be from chronic stress / anxiety??? Ugh

---------- Post added at 20:35 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

Does your groin pain hurt worse on the right too? Do you have female issues too perhapse or anything else diagnosed?