PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety can't possibly cause this amount of weeing!!!!

jaynehal
08-03-12, 16:04
Ok been working myself up into a frenzy today got frequent peeing like one an hour and the urge of a full bladder nearly all the time :( how can I make it go???????
I'm so close to googling or ringing my doc :(
Jayne xx

pearl79
08-03-12, 16:09
how much do you wee every hour? you are way over thinking this Jayne really. Its because of that you are weeing so much..... if you are in pain then see your doc... but your making your self worse my love..... no need :flowers:x

jaynehal
08-03-12, 16:30
I'm very agitated today don't know why, need to get a grip!, really want to feel good :( xx

pearl79
08-03-12, 16:42
i feel exact same, i just keep thinking about trace blood and my mind goes on from there.... i cant get on, i rarely brush my hair, i just have no oompf any more... so i really understand.... but i think your doing what im doing and bringing all on my self.... all the doom and gloom anyway.... i seriously hate HA for ruining and wasting my life!!! x

bignik
08-03-12, 17:44
when in a anxious and agitated state I too have problems urinating , often not even getting to the loo in time and very embarrassed about it , I think its anxiety and your trying that hard to combat that you lose a little of your bodily functions , or control over them