PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

BrandyK
26-06-06, 04:39
I just wanted to say HELLO to everyone and I am glad this awesome website is still up and running. I havn't forgotton about no-one, I guess I have just been dealing with my problems and issues on my own. I am getting better and learning to cope with the symptoms of panic attacks and just believing that they are a panic attack and nothing else.

So I guess I am hoping to be hearing from people soon.

Brandy

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -- Mark Twain

Paddington
26-06-06, 11:55
hello Brandy,i love that quote,ihave it in different forms,all over my house and garden!Till now i didn't know who penned it ,so thanks 4 that!Hey dont be a stranger,i think sharing and supporting each other is the answer to panic i truly do!I feel like a new person since joining here,keep talking Brandy ,it is the key!Love Mary-Rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

chucklehound
26-06-06, 12:16
Hi Nice to hear from you again. I am so glad that you are getting better:D Keep up your great work on recovery

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

emma chant
26-06-06, 16:56
HI BRANDY just wanted to say well done.xxx:D

e chant

Daisybun
26-06-06, 20:46
Hi Brandy, welcome to the forum. There's a lot of info on here. Glad that you are coping Ok. There's a lot of people here who will be gald to support you

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

clickaway
26-06-06, 22:02
Nice to hear from you again, Brandy.

Even better with the news you are getting better.

What methods have you been using?

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers