PDA

View Full Version : ***Panic Attack Daily***

Worriedgirl87
08-03-12, 23:12
I get panic attacks almost everyday.
Guarenteed panic attacks are : driving, at walmart, the mall, doctors, dentist, airplane, tall building, in a car, bus, train, pretty much I get panic attacks everyday. I get panic attacks when I am
Trying to go to bed. These are very annoying.* Because I need sleep, but can't get sleep because I'm too scared of falling asleep. It's hell.

carefree68
08-03-12, 23:19
Sounds like you need help. have you spoken to a doctor about how you are feeling?:hugs:

Stormsky
08-03-12, 23:23
I used to have panic attacks... really bad, and it got to a stage where i didnt care anymore if they killed me, i didnt care, id had enough.... and when i got to that stage, when i felt an attack coming, i just said, yeah do whatever you want to me, i dont care anymore..... and guess what NOTHING HAPPEN- I DIDNT GET A PANIC ATTACK... without fuel (adrenaline )you cant panic...
You cant stop an attack (where you feel heart start racing, dizzy etc) but you can choose NOT TO PANIC... its all the 'what if im going to pass out, what if im going to die, what if im losing it' what if, what if what if..... thats what starts up the adrenaline.... when you really dont care what happens, then you stop the what ifs, and no adrenaline builds up... now ive mastered it, ive not had a panic attack in years...i have attacks still, they just come when they feel like it, but i never panic now... i just say 'yeah whatever, not bothered, go away' and thats a end to it.

Worriedgirl87
09-03-12, 04:49
I used to have panic attacks... really bad, and it got to a stage where i didnt care anymore if they killed me, i didnt care, id had enough.... and when i got to that stage, when i felt an attack coming, i just said, yeah do whatever you want to me, i dont care anymore..... and guess what NOTHING HAPPEN- I DIDNT GET A PANIC ATTACK... without fuel (adrenaline )you cant panic...
You cant stop an attack (where you feel heart start racing, dizzy etc) but you can choose NOT TO PANIC... its all the 'what if im going to pass out, what if im going to die, what if im losing it' what if, what if what if..... thats what starts up the adrenaline.... when you really dont care what happens, then you stop the what ifs, and no adrenaline builds up... now ive mastered it, ive not had a panic attack in years...i have attacks still, they just come when they feel like it, but i never panic now... i just say 'yeah whatever, not bothered, go away' and thats a end to it.
I wish I could master it.
But I cant. No matter what !
I'm
Getting so mad. I took 1 mg of lorezapam and I'm
Still having anxiety. NOTHING helps ;(((

capricorn234
09-03-12, 07:53
Stormsky you make so much sense, what you said is so correct. It is how we think and respond to it that is the killer. Even when things are really bad, panic attacks happen, it's kind of like just trying to accept the horrible feelings and let them wash over you, realise nothing bad is going to happen, accept it cannot harm you. I know it's easier said then done as I have been in terrible states where I feel like I am going bonkers with it but am practising more and more to accept, even when some days are really crap with the ocd, bdd and thoughts. I also write a lot down as I find sometimes if you write down your fears on paper and try to look at them realistically they are sometimes blown all out of proportion due to the anxiety and the way we can think, or think the worse case scenario. None of it is easy but I think it is the only way to conquer these irrational fears.

Jan11
07-06-13, 21:12
Stormsky, I'm there and your words are fantastic only problem I cant try this at work but hey its the weekend and hopefully the sun will be shining so when it comes on which I know it will I will give your words of wisdom a try :)