PDA

View Full Version : Headaches really getting me down - new symptom hurts when I cough

jarmummy123
09-03-12, 15:10
My headaches have been getting me down over the past few weeks but today my head hurts when I cough, so googled and it says a sign of tumour........ argh....... worried again now

nomorepanic
09-03-12, 15:39
Hi

You keep posting about this but are you listening to any of the advice given?

jarmummy123
09-03-12, 15:44
I do read all the posts who reply and the Drs, but as soon as some else starts it starts me worrying again. I am waiting for a CBT appt and been on citalopram for 4 weeks.

pearl79
09-03-12, 15:53
a headache isnt the first sign of a tumor.... ive been there and done that anxiety i made the doc go thru it with me over and over... other symptoms show thru first... not a cough or a headache!!!

sherylee xx
09-03-12, 16:22
thats the thing with ha no matter how many people tell you its nothin you cant accept it its not as easy as oh the doctor says its nothin when you truly believe its more, hun dont google i wont google nothin to do with my health no more, you could have pulled a muscle when coughin as it strains all your muscles sometimes in your neck which go to your head xx

nicola1980
09-03-12, 17:06
citalopram is known for headcahes as a side effect, my friend had to swap to prozac as the cit was giving her daly headaches, when i started on cit before i got headaches as a side effect but it did wear off after time, it could well be the citalopram causing them id give it another week and if your no better then id see your gp about swapping xx

robocop192
09-03-12, 17:07
Hi there check out my video on brain tumour health anxiety I am sure it will help!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og9tVzkU8Us

livethelife
09-03-12, 23:04
I really need to stop googling symptoms too. it is part of this anxiety illness and it become a bit of an obsession. I always try to tell myself that I am looking to reassure myself of the symptoms that I don't have but the reality is I am always more upset after looking at these.