PDA

View Full Version : Old Fears Return

shellybear
09-03-12, 23:01
Hi :D
I haven't visited a message board on anxiety for 12 years as i have been lucky enough to have been able to control my symptoms up until a few days ago. I have had a tough few months my mother in law was ill and then passed away, family troubles,work stress and being a wife and mother. I realise trying to be superhuman has brought back all of my old fears and symptoms. Thank goodness for sites like this and Dr Claire Weekes. I hope i will be able to help people and hope in return they will help me. Happiness, peace of mind and good health to all.:weep::D:weep::D

diane07
09-03-12, 23:02
Hi shellybear

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

shellybear
09-03-12, 23:05
Thank you Diane i am looking forward to investigating the site.:)

cathycrumble
09-03-12, 23:07
:welcome:to nmp you will get lots of good advice here. And like you I think Claire Weeks has been a god send to me :yesyes:

Cathy xx

shellybear
09-03-12, 23:11
Thank you Cathy i will look forward to meeting new people on here. xxxx

Belleblue
09-03-12, 23:11
:welcome: to NMP Shellybear. Sorry to hear you have had a rough time of it lately. With all that going on, it's no wonder your fears have returned. But you've conquered them before and you'll do it again. I hope we can be of some help to you.

Take care now.
Belle x

shellybear
09-03-12, 23:16
Hi Belle
Thank you and i am determined to recover again once you have been there you do have the benefit of some knowledge but sometimes it's difficult to put it in to practice. I know the way just need to find the path. xxxx

Pipkin
10-03-12, 00:06
Hi Shelley and a warm :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find loads of members here who share your experience and that you'll find it comforting to see that you're not alone.

Take care and keep posting

Pip

shellybear
10-03-12, 11:01
Thanks Pipkin your post is appreciated xxxx