PDA

View Full Version : I'm scarded

Worriedgirl87
10-03-12, 04:33
I was finally getting some
Sleep and I got scared nd woke up and my body shaked

I'm scared I'm getting a seizure

This is what happens. I was laying down in bed listening to the tv. I was falling in and out of sleep. I thought I fell asleep! But I don't even remember me falling asleep but I guess I was sleeping and I woke up in a panic!!! Like so weird

rock chick
10-03-12, 04:49
Don't worry too much, sounds like the symptoms of an anxiety attack, I've had the body shaking issues before and it can be sudden like panic attacks or anxiety in general.

Also waking up in a panic, had that before many times, the more you worry about it the more likely your body will keep shaking to a degree, try to take deep breaths, find a distraction, etc. hopefully it should calm down.

robocop192
10-03-12, 09:07
I work with special needs and work with children and young adults with a broad range disabilities and epilepsy etc. Seizures are very profound and if you had one you would be knocked for six afterwards and sleep more than likely. You could convulse or scream or knock objects over. You wouldn't be too aware either! Hope that helps

Katie*
10-03-12, 09:15
It's happened to me many times, probably just anxiety, try not to worry too much about it.

robocop192
10-03-12, 15:58
I have done a video on seizure health anxiety. Hope it helps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezy5SLzhQ_4